Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birdcage Necklace Class

I have the honor of teaching this Saturday at Whimzy in Tustin.

We will be making this darling birdcage necklace.
(sorry for the not so clear pic)



Students will learn how to Rust it out or Verdigris the metal
as this cage starts out shiny silver.

You will also do some metal letter stamping on one of the charms,
basic wire wrapping of dangling beads,
Create a word for the inside of the clock housing at the top.
and for the inside of the cage, create the tiniest wore nest
with three freshwater pearls inside.

I am changing up the chain for this piece, but you won't 
be disappointed.
I typically have a few tricks up my sleeves ALWAYS!

Hope to see you there!
XO,

Oops, here is the link to sign up...

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    I LOVE your birdcage necklaces! I've got to make it to one of your classes one of these days. This weekend is all about our yard sale though. I'm so sick of tripping over this junk in the garage!
    Hope you have a fabulous, creative day girlie!
    Blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete