Monday, December 2, 2013

The Vintage Marketplace 2013

It's been an entire year since I last sold at The Vintage Marketplace.  Very excited to be returning to see customers, spend time with friends and of course, sell.


I've made some special Christmas pieces for this show....here are a few.


This is the second year I have made the Cupcake Girls.
Look for a class announcement soon.
Valentine themed girl.
One class here in my studio and the other
in Arizona.
Both in February.


Second year for the cupcake ornament and snow globes.
Revised of course, all sculpted of paper clay.

Only One cottage is coming with the pink pickup truck.
FUN!


Painted Glass Christmas Trees and Snowman.


I am also bringing TONS of my art.  Things I have made &  kept for myself and am now moving on.

Here are a few that are coming with me.

Paintings...




Cat and Dog Robots. 



Several Junk Letter signs...



Recycled wood crosses


Dia de los muertos jewelry holder.



TONS of grab bag goodies, jewelry supplies...Finished jewelry.
Etc, etc.

This is only a sample of what is coming with me.
So get there and come see all of the wonderful vendors at 
December 6, 7 and 8th.
I will not be there on the 8th though.

A lot of price points perfect for gift giving.

Hope to see you there!

xo,
Lisa

1 comment: