Tuesday, March 2, 2010

These boots are made for walkin'...

My newest creations...
 

I wanted to wear these boots badly on Sunday, but decided they needed to be on the table to be sold.
A very lovely lady named Kathy just fell in love with these Yummy Boots and away they went.
  I am making a custom ring for her, so hopefully when I see her at next months Mermaid Mercantile to pick up her ring she wears them that day for me to see!


Well, y'all know I just LOOOOVE birds, so this pair I just adored.
The Belt sold Sunday too.
So much time and love goes into each one of a kind creation, that sometimes it is like letting go of a child...okay, not so dramamtic here.  I just Love what I do and am blessed to be able to do it!

Until tomorrow...
I need to go find more boots!!!!

Hugs,
Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, It was so fun yesterday, thanks for taking rita and I around to some of your favorite treasure spots. Love the boots! and the quiche, and your company. Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the boots!!!! Especially the bluebird ones!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete