Thursday, December 17, 2015

Last commission of 2015



Very gratefully, 2015 has been the year I had a lot of online sales and many commissions and custom orders. My last order for the year is a plaster and wax piece for the lady I got my sweet dog Charlie from. She and I have become friends and this is for her daughter for Christmas. The saying is from a country song which she always sang to her daughter when she was little.

 
  
One last order to be shipped this month is my little bee girl pendants. They make me smile and are gifts for adult twin sisters from a loving aunt.


Next on my agenda is to concentrate on my goals and plans for 2016. Love my Brand new Heidi Swapp planner. 


I also have printed every single free resource worksheet from the Do What You Love for Life people. I highly recommend their site for quality content on business. Their worsheets are definitely helping me and are part of my 2016 business plan. 

Hope you have a great holiday! Time for me to get back to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment