Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ode to the rain!

I LOVE the rain.  Being a So Cal girl my entire life.
I relish in real weather! 

It does bring out the cook in me, though I do cook every night pretty much anyway.


This is my son Dylan video taping me singing in the kitchen while cooking dinner. I too a pic of him, video taping me...

I have baked cookies twice this week.
Chocolate chip and peanut butter.


Night before last we had homemade Italian Wedding soup.
A family Fave!



Tonight it will be Cheddar Cauliflower soup and Broccoli Quiche.

YUM!

I need to start a food blog, since cooking is my second past time.
A place where I can post all of my recipes.

Stay warm, safe and Love your Family!

1 comment:

  1. I am making profiteroles! what some?
    The soup sound molto buona. Baci

    ReplyDelete