Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Blog!

I am starting a new blog.  Vintage Bling will remain for updates about Vintage Bling, my shows and classes I am teaching. Vintage Bling is about my jewelry, accessories and altered/upcycled clothing.
My decision to start another blog is simply for Inspiration.  I am often told that I inspire people.
It seems funny to me, but it is something I hear regularly from strangers as well as friends who
visit my home, my studio, view my work.  As a multi-faceted artist I dabble constantly in other mediums.
Whenever the fancy strikes, I try something new.  This blog is where I will post these flights of fancy.

So, if it is inspiration you are looking for, let me be your Muse and please visit me at
"The Winged Muse"
http://thewingedmuse.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment