Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA

CHA was wonderful yesterday. I attended with 10 other amazing artists/friends.
We had lunch with Beth Livesay from Stampington Publications.
She is an absolute doll!

http://coutureovercoffee.blogspot.com/

I also got to meet Jenny Doh, the previous Editor in Chief for Stampington who has gone out on her own to start Creschendoh.com

http://jennydoh.typepad.com/
Another lovely lady, full of energy, inspiration and great heART and soul!

The displays were amazing as were the products.

One of my favorite little things I brought home was a tidbit of inspiration.
There was a fishbowl in one booth that had these little sayings printed on pink paper.
You were to just randomly grab one.
Mine read as follows...

This will now be posted on in my workspace to remind me that it does take courage to create art that reflects who we really are. 

I am simply an artist, showing you the world through my eyes.

Be FeArLeSs in your creativity!!!

1 comment:

  1. just found you...can't remember how!1 but this is a fun blog...I will be back to see the pics of CHA!!!

    Heart Hugs,
    Coleen

    ReplyDelete