Monday, May 17, 2010

Helping Hands

Once upon a time I took a soldering class from a VERY talented lady named Robin Dudley-Howes....

Included in her kit was a little clothes pin all grunged up with the word "Paris" stamped on it.
she recommended using it to hold things you were soldering, like another hand.


I use clothes Pins NON stop when E6000-ing brooches, bling and metal do-dads to bracelet and ring blanks, etc.

So, in my continuing quest to find creative ways to use every spare doll part, I came up with 
"Helping Hands"



Coming to a GLITTERFEST http://glitterfest.com/ near you...

in packages of "Two"...(both will have tiny hands, of course)


Tiny "Helping Hands" for soooo many purposes!!!

See you Saturday!!

4 comments:

  1. ohohoho I see my soldering classes are going to get fancier! I need those helping hands. You are a genius Principessa. See you Saturday. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Thanks for the mention.
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these are too darn cute! Robin is great. Riki

    ReplyDelete
  4. LO-O-O-V-E these helping hands! So cute and love that they are functional!

    ReplyDelete