Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last of the Last

Despite Life's little interruptions this past week, 
a sick daughter home from school for 3 days...
a broken car at the dealership...
other minor emergencies.
I have managed to get a few things done.

I came up with the idea of text message acronym rings...

OMG
BFF
LOL
I (heart) you
Be
Om


Used up the last of my supplies for these crosses.
The painted folk art one I will do again
as it fits into my new work.

It has been a spiritual week for me.  Listening to Hay, Dyer and Chopra
as I work utilizing the Last of my Last supplies before
concentrating on my new work.
The last ring blanks, the last enamel flower bracelets,
the last crosses...

I am ready to move on, but had to use up what supplies were left.

My jewelry is at rock bottom prices, so scoop it up for gifts!
Ready to blow it all out.

I will be in Claremont on Saturday for The Village Venture.
Hope to see you there!

Hugs,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Em was down sick, hope she is much better now. You used your time well girl! Beautiful pieces and I know they are going to love' em at the show. Have a great time, you DESERVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, make lots of denaro to spend on Sunday. Ciao Principessa! Dalla Regina

    ReplyDelete