Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the Pink!

As you lovely ladies out there know, or should know.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
I am dedicating this post to my Friend Apryl and her sister Norma.
Apryl was diagnosed with the same breast cancer, in the same breast and the
same age as her older sister Norma. Norma lost her life to the disease while she was undergoing experimental drug testing. For Norma it was too late and she was too far into her disease and lost her life to it. 10 years later when Apryl was diagnosed her life was saved by the same treatment her sister was part of the trial for.
She is a miracle.



In their honor and in honor of the many others who have won and lost their battles to the disease, I have decided to post some of my favorite pink things from my photo
program.










Remember to get the Ta-Tas checked ladies. so we can each see many more beautiful sunsets with our loved ones. xoxo, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment